Sunday, 20 January 2013

The Joker.

About an hour ago I was really bored and I thought I should draw something, then I saw a picture of The Joker and thought I could draw him in, what I like to call, my "Tim Burton style". I absolutely love The Joker, it was only a few weeks ago I watched The Dark Knight and I fell in love with him straight away, just because he's so weird and a proper creep. GAAAAH I LOVE HIM. Anyway, after I drew it I thought it would be a lot cooler to add some colour to it, just to make it look cool and that. I found my watercolours, went downstairs to get a paintbrush and a glass of water and BOOM, started on this beast. I made sure that I make him blonde at first because in The Dark Knight he has some parts of blonde hair from where he missed the green, after I used the two shades of green for the hair, just to give off the shadowing of it and stuff. The rest went well until I reached the neck. I couldn't leave it white because it'd just look weird plus, his face is painted white so I tried to do a really pale yellow which was a massive fail so I (somehow) rubbed it off and did a really pale yellow and pink, a bit like skin colour. But in the end I gave up. However, even though I got a lot of him wrong, I think I did good. 

Without watercolour 

With watercolour.

No comments:

Post a Comment