Teigan's my best friend. She's secretly been my best friend for five years now, she just didn't know it. We've been friends since the start of year 7 when we became 'Science Buddies'. I apologize for us being gay by calling us that, we were young and foolish and one thing led to another. It was crazy. Over the past few years me and Teigan have become closer, telling each other secrets and giving nicknames to people who we like, giving tampons to each other (I'm joking but yeah) you know, the girly shit girls do. BUT at the start of year 10, I went off with some other people in Science which is sad because Teigan is the best (I'm still sorry about that). It was only until in the middle of year 10 I asked Teigan if I could work with her because I honestly didn't do any work with the people who I was sat with plus they're whores now. Ever since then, we've become more and more closer and it's all cute because I'm in lesbian with her. She's my lesbian crush, my best friend, my sister and my new wife on Facebook(again). I honestly don't know what I'd do without her, I'd just be a potato sitting on my own. Teigan, you made me the person who I am today I blame you for making me weird. I love you though, so it's okay.
(I'm stealing Teigan's 'Songs Of The Day' and 'Quote Of The Day' from her blog. I'm not sorry. )
Songs of the day:
- With Or Without You - U2
- Xavia - The Submarines
- Two Doors Down - Mystery Jets
- Going Underground - The Jam
There is plenty of Hühnerfleisch in the Kühlschrank. (There is plenty of chicken in the fridge.)
-Kurt Cobain, 1991-08-27 at Bremen, Germany
I love you so much
ReplyDeleteyou are my bitch
Fuck off
DeleteI love you too babe