Wednesday, 16 January 2013
"I kind of ship it"
Two of my friends (Teigan and Sally) have "shipped" me and my friend Jack and we are now known as "Aimack". I kind of ship it. The story started on Saturday, we was all in town together with my other friend Ben (who is best friends with Jack) and we all was having a laugh and crap. THEN on Monday Sally says "Oh my god Jack is so cute one of you should go out with him" to me and Teigan and I said "Yeah sure". Jack is an amazing guy, he's so funny and honestly makes me smile loads. He loves Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit which makes me love him so much more oh my god. But there's a few problems. 1. He's too tall, honestly I have to go on my tip toes just to touch his collar bones are (yes he has collar bones ghfdjekwlq[efruhu) and 2. We're not that close. We use to talk all the time a few months ago but then we, somehow, drifted apart which is sad because he's so adorable. BUT it doesn't really bother me that much. I'll just buy triple-sole creepers and talk to him more (which I am doing, lyk srsly you don't understand). He's so cute and aw ghfjdekwghfjdkslURGHFEELS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment